The Bridge Resource Management (BRM) Course focuses on introducing the candidate to the proper Bridge Resource and Teamwork Management
Course Pricing – See All
- Bridge Resource Management (BRM) – 3 Days – $699
This course focuses on introducing the candidate to the proper Bridge Resource and Teamwork Management functions and on taking action to avoid close quarters situations in accordance with the COLREGS. Please note that management-level officers would need to hold HELM Management in addition to the BRM Course.
This course is done in partnership with Maritime Professional Training (MPT) and will be conducted at MPT.
This CLASSROOM BASED BRM course will satisfy the Bridge Resource Management Training Requirement of STCW.
Subjects Include for Bridge Resource Management course:
- Regulatory and Industry Initiatives
- Situational Awareness
- Error Detection and Accident Review
- Voyage Planning & Briefings
- Bridge Resource Management
- Master/Pilot Exchange
- Record Keeping & Logbooks
- Effective Communication
- Stress Management
- Decision Making
- Rest Periods
- Managing Fatigue
- Alertness, and Endurance
- Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Human Factors